A film submission, to be considered as an entry, must be sent by the Producer / Director / Distributor (owner of the rights) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org duly signed, and the screener on DVD via regular mail to: Joelle El Bittar Zind, JIFF Director, PoBox #1712 Jounieh Lebanon before November 20th 2017.
The film submission must include the official entry form filled as required, a link for a downloadable screener, the movie poster (PDF), the trailer, 2 movie stills, the Director photo and biography as long as a copy of Lebanese General Security permit of filming if applicable.
Kindly click Entry form JIFF to download it.
JIFF Rules & Regulations
- Eligible Movies:
Feature Films/Fiction, 70 – 110 min
Feature Films/ Documentary, 50 – 110 min
- By submitting the entry form and related material, the Producer / Director / Distributor (owner of the rights) accepts to grant Jounieh International Film Festival, by the person of its Co-Founder and Director Mrs. Joelle El Bittar Zind, the rights to print and screen publicly any material submitted to the festival and to use it for any promotional activity covering the festival.
- Submitter grants Jounieh International Film Festival the rights to present his/her film to the press and to screen it during the festival days if selected.
- Films should be in original language, subtitled in English.
- Films completion dates should not be earlier than June 2015.
- Movies shot in Lebanon partially or completely should enclose a copy of the Lebanese “Sécurité Gérnérale” shooting permit.
- Submission of a film materials and entry form does not guarantee screening during the festival, or during any of the out of competition events parallel to the festival.
- Entries material will not be returned.
- Jounieh International Film Festival screens only films available on Blu Ray.
- Entrants will be contacted only if selected for the festival official selection or the out of competition events.
- If your film is selected for the JIFF 2018 official selection, you accept to send the final screening copy via an express courrier on your expenses ASAP after the selection announcement.
- By submitting your film to Jounieh International Film Festival 2017, you are granting the organizers the rights to screen your movie in the out of competition events parallel to the festival during 2018/19.
- By submitting the film to Jounieh International Film Festival, you declare that all kind of rights on the film are acquired.